Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
MCSE the globally recognized standard for IT Professionals. Microsoft Certifications are designed to help the IT professional to utilize advanced technologies, fine tune troubleshooting skills and improve job satisfaction. Demonstrate your ability to build innovative solutions across.
The MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert) certification is the ‘big’ certification from Microsoft designed to validate a professional’s proven job role capabilities. With the MCSE certification, an individual can be distinguished as an IT professional with the comprehensive set of Microsoft technologies / skills necessary to perform a particular job role. The MCSE certification can highlight your field of expertise since there are several concentrations within this one certification.
MCSE Training Details:
- Systems administrator.
- Desktop administrator.
- Technical support specialist.
- Desktop technician.
Prerequisite is MCSA (Window Server 2012)
- MCSE: Server Infrastructure
- Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure (70-413)
- Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure (70-414)
- MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure
- Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure (70-415)
- Implementing Desktop Application Environments (70-416)
- Private Cloud certification
- Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 (70-246)
- Configuring Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 (70-247)
- MCSE: Messaging
- Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (70-341)
- Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (70-342)
- MCSE: Communication
- Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013 (70-336)
- Enterprise Voice & Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013 (70-337)
- MCSE: SharePoint
- Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (70-331)
- Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (70-332)