MCSD(Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer)
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): Web Applications certification validates that you have the ability to develop high-quality, interactive line-of-business and consumer applications using ASP.NET MVC, Windows Azure, HTML5, and CSS3. This Microsoft Visual Studio certification confirms that you have the skills to build modern, interactive web applications that seamlessly integrate with data-driven services.
Achieving this MCSD certification reflects your ability to design and build application solutions that may include integrating multiple technologies and may span multiple versions of a single technology-in the cloud or on-premises.
Recertification requirements ensure that you maintain up-to-date and relevant skills on rapidly changing technologies.
The globally recognized standard for developer excellence
Get recognized for your expertise in creating and deploying modern web applications and services.
- Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications (70-486).
- Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services (70-487).
- Creating Forms to Collect Data and Validate User Input
- Styling HTML5 by Using CSS3.
- Creating Interactive Pages using HTML5 APIs.
- Adding Offline Support to Web Applications.
- Implementing an Adaptive User Interface.
- Animating the User Interface.
- Implementing Real-Time Communications by Using Web Sockets.
- Creating a Web Worker Process.
Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications (70-486):
- Exploring and Designing ASP.NET MVC4
- Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Models, Controllers and Views.
- Testing and Debugging ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications.
- Structuring and Applying Styles to ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications.
- Building Responsive Pages in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications.
- Controlling Access and Implementing to ASP.NET MVC 4 Web applications.
- Handling Requests and Deploying in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications.
Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services (70-487):
- Overview of service and cloud technologies.
- Querying and Manipulating Data Using Entity Framework
- Creating and Consuming ASP.NET Web API Services.
- Extending and Securing ASP.NET Web API Services.
- Deploying, Hosting and Scaling Services.
- Windows Azure Storage.
- Monitoring and Diagnostics.
- Identity Management and Access Control.
- Appendix A: Designing and Extending WCF Services.
- Appendix B: Implementing Security in WCF Services.