Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator(MCSA)
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification validates your expertise in administering network and systems environments based on the Microsoft Windows operating systems. MCSA certification helps you advance your career by showing employers and clients that you have the skills to successfully implement, manage and troubleshoot network environments running on Windows server systems. The MCSA credential is one of the most widely recognized technical certifications in the Information Technology industry. MyComputerCareer-TechSkills' MCSA training enables you to earn this valuable Microsoft certification and build the skills to work with the most advanced Microsoft Windows technology.
The MCSA certification is appropriate for job roles including:
- Systems administrator.
- Desktop administrator.
- Technical support specialist.
- Desktop technician.
Examination required for MCSA Certification
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411)
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (70-412)
MCSA Training Details:
- Network Essentials
- Active Directory - Domain Services
- Member Servers, Clients, User Configuration
- Permissions/Access Control Lists
- Profiles and File Server Resource Manager [FSRM]
- Distributed File System.
- Logical Structure of AD - DS.
- FSMO Roles of AD - DS.
- Group Policy / System Policies
- Active Directory Trusts
- RODC & Physical Structure of AD-DS
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Domain Name System (DNS).
- Internet Information Services(IIS).
- Windows Deployment Services.
- Microsoft Hyper -V
- Routing & Remote Access.
- Remote Desktop Services
- Advanced Topics
- Storage Technologies.